The MOGLabs Optical Amplifier is a high-power extension for single-frequency external cavity diode lasers.
MOA/MSA Optical Amplifier/Seeded Amplifier
Laser power is increased by up to 4W, while maintaining the tunability and linewidth of the injection seed laser.
Replacement of the amplifier diode and alignment are easily accomplished by the enduser. Options include 35 or 70dB of input isolation and 35dB on the output, and fibre coupling of input or output or both. Wavelength options extend from 630nm to 1064nm, and power from 250mW to 3000mW.
Also available as cateye laser seeded amplifier MSA as shown.
- Wavelength 630nm – 1064nm
- Output power up to 3W
- Optional input and output Faraday isolators
- Optional input and output fibre coupling
- Simple customer TA diode replacement
- Stable flexure alignment
- Laser cooling and trapping
- Bose-Einstein condensation
- Quantum optics: squeezed light
- Electromagnetic transparency and slow light
- Time and frequency standards
- Laser spectroscopy
- Physics teaching labs
|10nm to 30nm, wavelength dependent
|250mW,500mW,1W,2W,3W and 4W options,wavelength dependent
|Up to 23dB (200x)
|Seed input power
|10mW to 30mW,depending on amplifier diode
|Typically 1.8 x 3.0 mm,wavelength dependent
|M² from 1.1 to 1.7
|<1.5 mrad (630–670nm:<2.5 mrad)
|±14V 3.3A Q=34W standard
|Quick-fit water cooling,φ6mm
|Relay,reverse diode,photodiode cutout
|Laser ON/OFF (LED)
|DE9(temperature control)and DE15(current control)
|300 x 155 x 93mm (LxWxH)