Our unique line of miniature and ultra-miniature precision servo motion products feature sub-micron resolution and high speed in the smallest footprint currently on the market.
Stage Controller USB Stick Drive Single Axis
- Powered directly from the USB port with no additional power supply needed
- Miniaturized single axis USB stick controller for micro-positioning
- Designed for use with the National Apperture MM-1M series miniature linear stages, and other low voltage servo motors. Its intended use is for motors up to 4.5 V DC with maximum 200 mA current drain.
- Dimensions (mm): 51 x 19 x 10
- Control Loops: P-term, I-term, D-term
- Parameters Control: Position, Velocity, Acceleration, and Torque
- Computer Interface: Standard USB
- Resolution: Down to 0.004 µm depending upon the encoder used
- Networkable: Optionally
- Inputs and Outputs: Digital and analog inputs and outputs for conversions and data acquisition.Maximum motor drive voltage is 4.5 V.
- Power Requirements: No external power needed, use 5 V USB BUS
- Software: Visual Basic™, LabVIEW™ Drivers and DEMO Sotware (all included)
Plug and Go
Just plug it in to the USB port on your computer
The information contained on this website is subject to change without notice. Critical dimensions or specifications should be verified with our technical support staff.